30 August, 2012

Fall is a comin'

Getting ready for fall with my first cold weather accessory; a crocheted infinity scarf!  I used this simple tutorial  and then tweaked it a bit by going through back loops for every other row.  This made the vertical lines a little more prominent though only on one side.  It's big, chunky, and only took me one movie, yay me!  The pattern is crazy easy so it's great for any skill level.


You can never make just ONE scarf so I've started a Pinterest board for knit/crochet scarves and cowls all with patterns.  Below are some of my first pins, clicking the picture will take you to the original website straight to the pattern.  Cheers!

Tao Silk Scarf Pattern
1.) A Spoonful of Sugar   2.) the Purl bee   3.) Shibui   4.) JennOzkan.com   5.) jimmy beans wool

No comments:

Post a Comment