19 August, 2011

Time flies when you're changing diapers!

Wow, I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since my last post! Life has been a whirlwind and I have been ignoring the blogosphere and the internet as a whole. Aaron and I drove down to southern California and thrust ourselves into the lives of my sister Jenny and her 3 children ages 1 month, 21 months, and 4 years. It's an understatement to say it was a shock to our systems. We've waded through a few diapers and messes but have also been able to enjoy all the perks of children that age.



Crafting must be in our blood because when Jenny and I weren't focused on the kids we were sharing new crafts we've learned, scheming about projects, and taking trips to Jo-Ann's. What does this mean for the blog? Updates of course! I can't wait to share some of the things we've been doing.

So thanks for checking in again, the blog didn't die, it just took a break for family time. Now I'll leave you with this pic of our travel-friendly pooch and promises of future posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment